Sunday, March 04, 2007

Five things you don't know about me

Hello Peps:

It has been a long time as usual.. Hope everyone is doing good and having a fun time.. It is time to finish my long pending tag and this is also my first tag.

Tagged by Prithz, Five things you don't know about me.

1. Music makes me lose control.



I like music (any form) very much. I just can lose all of my other thoughts when I am hearing my favorite beats.

2. Important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for
existing. Never lose a holy curiosity. - Albert Einstein




I am a total follower of this quote. I used to ask so many questions (non-stop, non-sense) when I was a kid. Even now, I ask lot of questions (mostly to myself) to keep myself motivated.

3. I am the biggest procrastinater. I procrastinate things to the last minute. This is true especially when I know that I can get this done in a finite time. My irregularity in these posts should have hinted this already.



4. I wonder a lot about our brain: the way it thinks, the way it works, the way it adapts and the way it shapes up the person.. and so on..



5. If you had met me when I was 10 yrs old, and asked me what I wanted to do in my life, I would have answered: "I want to be a pilot". I still want to be one and enjoy the freedom of flying.



I am tagging anyone. :-) However, if you wanna do this tag, feel free and do it.

20 comments:

prithz said...

firstttttttttttt! :d

neatly done tag... i completely agree wid ur questioning thingie.. :D

one upon a time.. long long time ago.. i wanted to be air hostess.. ippo steward ah dhan sight adikaren :D

Venkatesh said...

first postku oru dosai parcel..

so neeyem questions casea??

air hostess is a tiring job.. esp with all these travelers.. so better to just site adichufy..

KK said...

Wow!! awesome'ly done tag man... yen thalaivar quotes vera potu asathiteenga... Man! point #4 is typical me man... I wonder a lot of things and one of the main things is our brain... glad a to see a like minded person :)
I too wanted to be a Pilot at that age but all that dream shattered when I wore a spectacles.... I knew I would never become one... :(

Second comment'ku paarthu potu kodunga saare... :D

Venkatesh said...

@kk:

wow.. glad to know that we are like minded.. ungalukum Einstein than thalaivara?? super.. i also wonder abt a lot of things..

hey we can be private pilots.. :-)

Syam said...

I am with you for 1,2 and 5..

esp 5th...aana wot to do..enaku aasai iruku elephant meikka amsam iruku donkey meikka... :-)

Syam said...

//I too wanted to be a Pilot at that age //

u too KK.... great :-)

Marutham said...

Vaanga vaanga..after alon time posta :)

Idho poi padichutu varen

Venkatesh said...

@syam: vanga thalai.. glad to know the similarities..

namma katchi members ellaruma pilot aga asai padaradhanala, namma katchi sarba oru flight traning erpadu panniralam.. wat say???

@marutham: vanga vanga.. nalla porumaiya padichutu vanga..

Marutham said...

Hehe..nice tag!!

You love music- yes ofcourse! :)
Neenga moolai kararnu neraya vsihayam prove panudhu.. ;)
qn ketutey irukradhu ;)
then moolai picture pottu asathirukeenga :P

hehe...
sooper tag ! :)

Neatly done!

Venkatesh said...

@marutham:
txs.. mollai yellam onnum ellanga..

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha..Interesting :)
Pilot..U can still give a try :>

Fantasy said...

As all said it is a neatly done tag..gr8 to read ur others posts too..

Unknown said...

thala late'ah vandhuten.... sorry!

nice tagg!

Unknown said...

thala howz u? New post posted.

Marutham said...

Enna venkatesh :)Meendum sleeping'a
wake up wake up!!
Pudhu post'a poda vaanga! :P

Unknown said...

Inna romba naala indha pakkame ungala paaka mudila. :(

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

long time no c????

Unknown said...

why no updation. :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Tok Tok! :)

Goodgirlie_s said...

Well said! :)